Cloth nappy features:
- Design: Eden
- One-size fits most designed to fit newborn babies and toddlers from approx 3.5kg to 17kg.
- Easy-to-use snap buttons for quick nappy changes and size adjustments.
- Includes 1 modern cloth nappy cover and 2 x pure bamboo snap-in inserts
- Versatile nappy absorption settings for handling light to heavy loads.
- Choose to use as Ai2 and snap the insert/s in with the bamboo insert next to bubs' skin or use as a pocket nappy with the stay-dry suede layer built into the nappy cover into your cloth nappy cover.
Wow what a beautiful nappy, very well made and a stunning print! We love this nappy. Soft lining and lovely bamboo inserts. Great absorbency and perfect fit for my 2yr old.
really liking these nappies. Easy to fit, trim and not up to full absorbancy yet and performing great.
The thought put into the design is instantly evident. There are 2 very soft bamboo inserts that can be snapped together or use one in the pocket and one snapped to the nappy, or just use 1 as they're quite absorbent. The inserts can be snapped at the front or at the back of the nappy, which I loved. The pocket opens on both sides and completely covers the snaps so it's more comfortable for baby. All of this without compromising on details.
The fit is great! Looked like my boy had bumblebee-bum speedos haha but it just looked so comfortable and well fitting without being tight (I used both inserts).
Couldn't wait to try it on, so only got one prewash. Lasted 3 hrs (could have done more) with both inserts, so it gives me confidence to use only one insert after 3rd wash.
Such an easy set-up nappy, so many options!
Overall great quality at a great price. One of my favourites!
Previously I hadn’t liked the look of small nappies- I was used to the bulkier look of cloth nappies and I wasn’t sure these would give a good coverage. However Eden print was just too good to pass up so I took a chance and bought it on UK launch night. I have a tall, slim, medium wetting 15 month old and I was so surprised to find that we were able to use the second rise setting and only one of the super thirsty inserts. The closure tabs are just the perfect width to give a really nice trim fit and this is one of the slimmest nappies we own. Now, everything else just looks so bulky so I definitely will be adding more Fluffy Ducks to our stash. (Our daughter also has the fluffy Mohawk so she’s right on brand!)